Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brazilian Wax Before N After Ladies...im Thinkin Bout Gettin A Brazilian Wax, But Ive Never Done It Before..I Had Set Up An Appt But ...?

Ladies...im thinkin bout gettin a brazilian wax, but ive never done it before..I had set up an appt but ...? - brazilian wax before n after

Tha lady said hair must be at least one quarter of the Customs ... not from me ... Must I refer, of course, but I know it takes a while, until the redness disappears swellin n tha .. Dat is it really that bad? also, how long should I wait before having sexual intercourse?

3 comments:

meow said...

That's not so bad and can immediately wanted to become sexually active, in case.

Daisy S said...

is not really as bad as you might think, a pity that sum1 let their pubic hair on the pain got worse. Pica red in an obvious principle of their obligation for some time, but the redness and custom sawness disappeared a long time. It's a good idea, even if I'm not so ashamed that I let myself go. Sexual activity is not a problem at any time after your application at all, unless it is not very painful.

alreadyg... said...

depends on your pain tolerance. painful, but useful. There is no reason to wait for sex

Post a Comment