Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Control Bandwidth Limit Wireless Network About QoS Service In WRT-54GS...!?

About QoS Service in WRT-54GS...!? - control bandwidth limit wireless network

Hello,
I have a WRT-54GS in my house.
and there are two laptops and one PC in my LAN.
i on my PC is a torrent client running and it still downloads.
my bandwidth ADSL 256Kb / s
Here I have a problem with my network settings.
when I try the internet on my laptop with Wi-Fi usage, not the torrent client on my PC with other wired to the Internet bandwidth,
Whenever I use internet on my laptop, I need to limit torrent downloader, and then once the customer Unlimit.
I see some services on my router) the name of the QoS (Quality of Service.
I read the help is not understood clearly.
First I want to know, you can control theBandwidth with the service automatically.
Secondly, how do I ...
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment