Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How The Girls Vigina Pic How Far In The Vigina Is The Hymen Located? GIRLS ONLY!?

How far in the vigina is the hymen located? GIRLS ONLY!? - how the girls vigina pic

I am 14 and i havent had sex. My mother suggested I explore my body and know where to put a stamp and all that junk, so I did. widith perhaps a finger in my vagina that I do not know how to explain how. It's like something with a little slot in the final. I asked my mother if it was my cherry tree and did not know what he meant. By type of monsters that I have when you have sex, as is my neck my cherry "because I can no more than a finger into the vagina and fits in question, but then there's this thing that almost blocks way. I do not know what is it and freaks me. all that said, you can find on the Internet, that is not the narrowest neck of an inch into the vagina and said that the "hymen just wherethe hole is at bottom, and I'm open, but a "and then theres this thing with a small gap of slot on the nails, but not big enough to put a finger through or above. What's wrong with me?" I can not a rubber stamp very well without inconvenient and especially when I am on my tenure, I would very much! Bad cramps, like I can not move your head and my legs numb and my back pain and wondered if they sing, because the blood through the small slot so well? Help someone! GIRLS ONLY QUESTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment