Monday, February 8, 2010

Largest Pc Game In Gb I'm Using A 2.0 USB To Transfer A 4.35 Gb Size File, It Won't Work?

I'm using a 2.0 USB to transfer a 4.35 Gb size file, it won't work? - largest pc game in gb

I know what I did not save a file (a single file (do multiple files This is an ISO files of games) but I tried to sit on my external hard drive with USB 2.0, but do not want to 4.35 GB (gigabytes) to transfer a single file size on disk. I have a message "file" so and so "is too big for the target file system." But he's transferring to 2.38 GB Movie size unit. my external hard drive USB 2.0 and eSATA output. Read more via eSATA and said something like the transfer rate up to 1.5 Gbps. "This is to enable a large file, like size to transfer 4.35 GB HDD abroad? Please give me solve this problem. I want my PC game on my external hard drive. Help.

2 comments:

zer0tux said...

You may need to reformat your external hard drive with the NTFS file system. Note that this operation deletes all data on the disk, you should from the first:)

dama9ed said...

What is not formatted NTFS drive in FAT or FAT32.

Post a Comment