Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Fix Vivitar Flash Camera Screen Went Black?

Camera screen went black? - how to fix vivitar flash

Well, my camera works very well all day, then returned and within the parameters of television and I accidentally pressed the shutter button and it takes time to load, so I pulled the battery. When you turn VIVITAR said, as usual, then flashes white, then black. I had it in for like 2 seconds, but I did not know, then changed again by mistake and not knowing how to solve it: (
I have a Vivitar 8300

1 comment:

singletr... said...

You probably have switched from the LCD. If you take photos and play again, it's their problem.

Tap on the picture and see what happens.

Edit: Some cameras have options to display the menus. If so, what it's harder to turn off accidentally makes.
Take a photo, if you invite do not play again in the camera, place inside the computer and see if it exists. If it looks normal, looking for a screen or a restore option on the menu.
When the picture appears black, then the camera is broken.

Post a Comment