Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pain In Ribs Sinus Headache I Am Annoyed With Being Sick! Please HELP!?

I am annoyed with being sick! Please HELP!? - pain in ribs sinus headache

I was sick for 4 weeks and did not begin with a sinus infection and medicine. Then I went looking for more and I feel very disappointed with the response. I think that perhaps a doctor an idea of what I can get. Strep no, not the flu, and Mono is now negative test for the rapid, but he was sent for more tests. Blood sugar is normal. "My father is diabetic.

Symptoms:

Sore throat
Back pain (UNKNOWN, if associated with the disease)
, Nasal congestion, nasal mucus
Loss of appetite when I'm sick, I usually like everything I see, to see if something attractive, although I am originally from Hungary, but now I want nothing to eat and when I do I immediately go to the toilet, sometimes diarria
exhausted
Wound
very tired!
Flushing
nausia without vomiting
mild headache
Ear pain, not an ear infection!
Stomach pain on my ribs on the left side closer
Sinus pressure
Difficulty breathingng, and sometimes I take a deep breath and let me out, and it seems that all jaggedy

HELP PLEASE! They should not be a pediatrician. Just tell me if you knew what it was. Suggestians lady does not really help because he reliever. I feel like shit!

Thank you a head of time!

7 comments:

Minime said...

Swine flu!
You need your doctor

Or perhaps, if you can, buy Tamiflu

Joya said...

OMG I have that I for a month and a half had been, was waiting outside to relax to leave. and the matter has gained weight, I have no idea, have you seen a doctor? Go to one and he knows more than me.

Shannon said...

Oh, no!
That sounds like the swine flu.

You should consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Keith H said...

Worms

Sophinat... said...

How is your liver? has not reviewed gallstones?

d°-°b said...

Now the only thing I know is that drinking lots of water and if u do a better U Gotta do some exercises to strengthen themselves, so your chances may reduce sick again for U is not about everything.

Junk food is not healthy. and if ur connecting ur angry upset us or wash her face in cold water, cold water, not only the cold water is not treated, the hot treated water.

They also eat many fruits for ur mouth do not feel bad taste

hi said...

So I'm really sorry, but I'm sure I can help ......
so that all the symptoms that cause influenza
her weight, because their eating.Sometimes (not dependent on your body and blood) to eat when your body's reaction and produces more fat to be healthy that's another reason to stay hungry, why not your body fat. Because already, and you seem like the only way to stop U ate.The and that is ...
1.Es a hot bath should
Many, many water 2.drink
3.and at least try to eat (try something with a liquid such as soup)
I hope that helps you feel better and oh

Post a Comment